Custom Software Solutions
Beaver Valley Software offers custom applications for windows using the .Net framework. Programs can be written in C++, C# or Visual Basic.
If you have an idea for an application that you want, please contact us and describe what you want. We will get back to you.
We also offer website design. Websites can be written with Asp.net or regular Html and CSS. We also can develop with PHP and MySql as well. PHP will take longer.
If You would like a website or application written, please use the contact form
to describe what you need.
Our rate is $20 an hour.
PayPal Button Creator
Beaver Valley Software offers software for easy integration of PayPal into your website. We offer software that can produce valid XHTML and HTML and Flash PayPal Buttons. PayPal Button Creator XHTML Pro PayPal Button Creator HTML Pro PayPal Button Creator Flash Pro
The professional versions also allow you to customize the Paypal order page and to encrypt the PayPal information sent to PayPal.
We also have basic and combinations versions. Please check the PayPal category on the product menu.
PayPal Flash Button Creator
- Make unlimited PayPal Buttons for your website
- Make Single Item, Donation, Cart or Subscription Buttons, View Cart Buttons
- Make Custom Payment Pages for every Button.
- Instructions for using with Macromedia Flash can be read here
- Instructions for using with an HTML website are created with each button
- Set an IPN url in each button
- Have PayPal post data to your website
- Uses the same ppb files that our other PayPal products use
- You can edit your PayPal buttons offline and only make single modification if desired
- Sixty images to choose from to embed into your buttons
- 30 use Trial so you can test the program before you buy. It embeds that it is an unregistered program in the Flash button so the buttons themselves cannot be used and must be regenerated after purchase to remove the unregistered message.
- Provides a way to counter the new IE behavior of forcing your users to click the button to activate it
- Makes it possible to set defaults for fields that are in most of your buttons
- The original dimensions of the image used are now the default size for the flash buttons
- When the image is larger then the panel in the preview, you can now scroll and see the entire image
- The program has been modified to accomodate IE's new behavior. The instructions are no longer on a webpage. They have become part of the program.
- The ability to upload directly from the program to your website